Оценете темата:
  • 0 гласа - средно 0
DS918 + стрийминг филми, изрязване на звук
I have Synology DS918 + NAS connected via ethernet (through my home network) to my Nvidia Shield TV. I'm running Kodi (the latest edition) of Shield connecting via NFS. I can confirm that the NAS recognizes the connection as gigabit Ethernet. However, when I release .mkv files, there are inconvenience in the sound from time to time. The picture appears intact and the sound returns in a few seconds. I'm trying to handle it if it affects all types of files but it definitely has 4k files with Dolby true HD enabled.  Facebook Netflix Skype

Are there any settings I need to check to resolve the situation either in Kodi (or Nas)?

thanks
Отговори
Are you using a AV Amlifier? Passthrougt enabled?
I have a similar configuratin - FireTv 4K but older NAS - DS214Play - everything works like a charm!
| < Laziness is stupidity of the body, stupidity is laziness of the mind > |
| < Faulheit ist Dummheit des Körpers, Dummheit ist Faulheit des Geistes > |
Отговори
As you probably know, Plex is XBMC (Kodi) based and is used for video streaming via LAN and Internet. So read which formats are suitable for streaming and what are the web optimized files (moved atom bit).

Via FFmpeg, the atom bit of MP4 files, can be moved via this command:

Код:
ffmpeg -i "input_file_name.mp4" -map_metadata 1 -movflags faststart -map_chapters -1 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -threads 0 "output_file_name.mp4"
[Изображение: notrobosmall.jpg]
Отговори

Теми, които вероятно са свързани...
Тема: Автор Отговори: Прегледи: Последна публикация
  Насичат филми с БГ аудио monro 10 2,541 14-06-2023, 09:36
Последна публикация: Topper
  Помощ за конфигуриране на раздел "Филми" snipeman 4 5,224 09-12-2018, 12:39
Последна публикация: snipeman
  Приставка за филми WOW ROBERT 4 5,436 15-10-2018, 11:52
Последна публикация: Hangman
  Филми на КОДИ galdin 36 55,548 31-07-2018, 13:28
Последна публикация: samzike