Оценете темата:
  • 2 гласа - средно 5
VIKI®
И на теб подобно !!!
Отговори
В тази приставка само корейски и китайски филми и сериали ли са ?
Отговори
Не, от цял свят са. Има дори и български във фен-каналите, които не са официално лицензирани от Rakuten. Лично аз харесвам много корейските и китайските и вече спокойно различавам "жълтите" от каква националност са, на какъв език говорят и дори хващам по някое изречение  Tongue
[Изображение: notrobosmall.jpg]
Отговори
(27-12-2016, 18:27)Majide написа:
xbmcbg, дай ми някаква обратна връзка 1080p стриймовете в тази добавка дали и как работят при теб. При мен отвреме на време замръзват. След ръчно паузиране в началото, епизодите се плейват нормално от край до край.

При мен вървят нормално, нямам забележки.
Благодаря ти отново.
Отговори
I always get an error when I run debug mode.
Отговори
Debug Mode is intended for debugging purposes and not as primary mode for video playing. It activates all titles (geoblocked or other type restricted content) and try's to play this videos in alternative way. For some TV Shows or Movies work well, but for other is unusable. Can be used if standard player mode if failing for some reason. Thats all.

You can test with "Bride of the Water God" - it must be working for this TV Show.
Отговори
(12-09-2017, 23:51)Majide написа: Debug Mode is intended for debugging purposes and not as primary mode for video playing. It activates all titles (geoblocked or other type restricted content) and try's to play this videos in alternative way. For some TV Shows or Movies work well, but for other is unusable. Can be used if standard player mode if failing for some reason. Thats all.

You can test with "Bride of the Water God" - it must be working for this TV Show.

I tried to search Bride of the Water God and it doesn't even show up. I just tried debug mode after reading about it to see if the geoblocked and restricted content would pop up, but it hasn't. I always use the primary mode. Thanks!
Отговори
Love your addon. Do you think you'll ever change it up to where it's like dknight's version? His version loads up and plays most of the drama. Thanks for the updated version of the addon though!
Отговори
(26-09-2017, 23:53)DramaLover написа: ...change it up to where it's like dknight's version?
What exactly do you mean? VikiR is created because i dislike behavior of viki addon of dknight, its menus and subtitle selection settings, the unfinished look. VikiR uses the official API for application developers and inherits its benefits and limitations.
Отговори
(27-09-2017, 18:18)Majide написа:
(26-09-2017, 23:53)DramaLover написа: ...change it up to where it's like dknight's version?
What exactly do you mean? VikiR is created because i dislike behavior of viki addon of dknight, its menus and subtitle selection settings, the unfinished look. VikiR uses the official API for application developers and inherits its benefits and limitations.

The part where I said, "His version loads up and plays most of the drama." You could search and watch most dramas on there. Your interface, menu and everything is definitely a big improvement. Since you said you're using the official API and because of that, there are limitations, so that might be it. 
Отговори

Отваряне на: