Оценете темата:
  • 2 гласа - средно 5
DRAMAFEVER (СПРЯНА)
@martinstz, Alternative download link for v.0.3.0: https://andromeda.eu.org/xbmc/download.p...-0.3.0.zip

Ако имате предложения за допълнителни подобрения и функционалности, казвайте! След последния ъпдейт към v.0.3.0 плъгина работи с няколко милисекунди по-бързо и прави една WEB заявка по-малко, при отваряне на избрано от потребителя видео.
[Изображение: notrobosmall.jpg]
Great job! I had tried to install it from the repositories but nothing happened.

In the 0.0.6 the list of episodes is shown complete but in 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 not. For example TV show "Running Man" shows only 36 episodes of 260. When the show has few episodes it works perfect.

Thanks
@pin0, Episodes listing is now fixed in v0.4.0 Cool
Имаш доста фенове извън неофициалният форум на Булсат.
Благодарности и от моите колеги,
It seems the dramafever addon is broken again.
@icexshinigami, I am on holiday (at the moment). When I get back, I'll check out the addon.
(28-06-2017, 18:14)Majide написа: @icexshinigami, I am on holiday (at the moment). When I get back, I'll check out the addon.

Thank you for checking in.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Wink 
Beta Update: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pyinow
Changes: Video Stream is now HDS and because ffmpeg/Kodi cannot open such F4M manifest, this addon use F4mProxy

Тествайте и ако няма проблеми, нека тогава "тръгне" по хранилищата !
(18-07-2017, 16:13)Majide написа: Beta Update: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pyinow
Changes: Video Stream is now HDS and because ffmpeg/Kodi cannot open such F4M manifest, this addon use F4mProxy

Тествайте и ако няма проблеми, нека тогава "тръгне" по хранилищата !

Hope your holiday was enjoyable.
You are amazing. Big Grin
It seems like it is working like normal now.
(Krypton 17+ is required. Jarvis 16 does not work.)

There was one inconvenience with your addons (Viki and this one)
If you are watching a stream and load another one. The subtitles will not load.
It only loads if you stop the current stream with the stop button and then load the next stream.

Just wondering if you knew why it was doing that. Idea
Thank you,
Thanks Majide for your hard work! I have two issues with the beta version you posted. Once I click on the show, you get the proxy dialog box and the show/movie loads up. The thing is, the "opening stream" dialog box stays open on top of the show in the background.

Issue# 2 might not even be an issue, but when the "opening stream" dialog doesn't stay open, I'm unable to fast forward the show or select a different part of it.

Теми, които вероятно са свързани...
Тема: Автор Отговори: Прегледи: Последна публикация
  Приставка Теленет (СПРЯНА) ByJohnie 1 3,581 18-08-2022, 02:15
Последна публикация: zeraniex
  HBO GO Bulgaria (СПРЯНА) Majide 426 441,261 08-03-2022, 19:32
Последна публикация: Majide
  FILMBOX LIVE Bulgaria (СПРЯНА) Majide 1 7,554 24-04-2021, 18:34
  BRIGADA (СПРЯНА) Majide 48 72,875 03-03-2021, 20:08
  БУКВИ.БГ (СПРЯНА) Majide 13 18,883 20-05-2018, 16:16
Последна публикация: shantros