Оценете темата:
  • 0 гласа - средно 0
TUBITV
To be more clear the new version disables HelixHosting TV Guide from working. The IPTV Simple Client works because you can open the Helix Client a play a program but the TV does show in the main menu for skin Confluence1080. I will test another skin to see if that resolves the issue.
I see. This is a skin issue, not bug in the addon or Kodi. Then you must find another solution, that works for you. The addons are tested only in the latest version of default Kodi skin. The remaining skins then try to adapt to the changes.
[Изображение: notrobosmall.jpg]
Correction TUBITV disabled HelixHosting IPTV streaming not IPTV Simple Client in v18 Leia. HelixHosting provided xtream program to fix the issue with Helix TV Guide in v18 Leia. The second system with Helix and TUBITV 0.1.3 is work fine using Kodi v17.6 with skin Confluence.
Can you fix tubi TV TV shows not working thanks.

OK its a exception issue.
(11-08-2019, 23:38)everlast написа: Can you fix tubi TV TV shows not working thanks.

OK its a exception issue.

YES, it works fine.
TUBI TV now has support in the official KODI addon repository: Check Lunatixz

TUBI TV has another unofficial addon from TVADDONS.

Therefore, I will not port my edition for Kodi 19 and later versions. In order to avoid unnecessary duplication, I stop this project.

/Темата се заключва/

Отваряне на: